How To Wear Bright Lipstick - PART 2
Posted on 28 March 2016
Hey Lovebugs! Here is PART 2 of my Bright Lipstick Series! I hope you all get some good info and a little makeup inspiration from this!
- L'Oreal True Match Lumi "W6"
- Urban Decay Naked Weightless Coverage Concealer "Light Neutral"
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit Highlight shades in "Vanilla" and "Banana"
- The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Too Faced Sweetheart Blush in "Peach Beach"
- Smash box Soft Lights highlighter in "Shimmer"
- Lorac Pro Palette shadows in "Taupe, Cream, and White"
- L'Oreal Gel Liner in "Blackest Black"
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in "Brunette"
- Ardell "Wispies" Eyelashes
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in "Carbon Black"
Prom & Pageant Store is Young Woman’s Brainchild
By Frank Reddyjohnscreek@gwinnettdailypost.com It takes a certain kind of mind to look at one’s circumstances and p...
Rsvp Prom & Pageants's First Store
RSVP Prom & Pageant is excited to announce the grand opening of their new store in downtown Lawrenceville. Join u...
RSVP Prom and Pageant Holiday Gift Guide: Tis The Season
Tis the season and we have made our wish list! Check out some of the great last minute gift ideas from our RSVP staff...