Add a Splash of Color to your Hoco Look
Posted on 05 September 2016
Just because fall is right around the corner doesn't mean you should fall into the dark colors. Brighten your party look with these fun and bright colors and patterns!
1) This adorable white and multicolored two-piece dress has a haltered top with a heavily beaded edge and matching beaded skirt
2) This Mikado two piece has an intricately beaded top with adorable shorts and a removable skirt.
3) Rock the crowd in this adorable blue jersey dress with a sparkled choker neckline and sexy low cut back
4) Sugar and spice and everything nice! This adorable pink two-piece dress is definitely a showstopper.
5) Dance the night away in this cute black dress featuring an intricately beaded multi-colored top and form fitting skirt.
Prom & Pageant Store is Young Woman’s Brainchild
By Frank Reddyjohnscreek@gwinnettdailypost.com It takes a certain kind of mind to look at one’s circumstances and p...
Rsvp Prom & Pageants's First Store
RSVP Prom & Pageant is excited to announce the grand opening of their new store in downtown Lawrenceville. Join u...
RSVP Prom and Pageant Holiday Gift Guide: Tis The Season
Tis the season and we have made our wish list! Check out some of the great last minute gift ideas from our RSVP staff...