Add a Splash of Color to your Hoco Look
Posted on 05 September 2016
Just because fall is right around the corner doesn't mean you should fall into the dark colors. Brighten your party look with these fun and bright colors and patterns!
1) This adorable white and multicolored two-piece dress has a haltered top with a heavily beaded edge and matching beaded skirt
2) This Mikado two piece has an intricately beaded top with adorable shorts and a removable skirt.
3) Rock the crowd in this adorable blue jersey dress with a sparkled choker neckline and sexy low cut back
4) Sugar and spice and everything nice! This adorable pink two-piece dress is definitely a showstopper.
5) Dance the night away in this cute black dress featuring an intricately beaded multi-colored top and form fitting skirt.
Prom Dresses Do Last Forever: Grandma’s Big Surprise, Seeing Her Dress Worn by Granddaughter
When she was young, Cassie received a prom dress from her grandma, Dottie. However, it is not just any dress, but the...
When Joining Beauty Pageants Is One of Your Dream Goals
Have you ever thought of becoming a part of a prestigious pageant competition across the country? Pageants provi...
What Type of Dress Looks Best on Your Body Type?
Whether you’re the one who has had prom in mind the minute you entered high school, or the one looking forward to the...