How To Wear Color Eye Shadow - Purple & Green
Posted on 31 October 2016
Hey Loves! When has a smokey eye ever failed us? This look is perfect for those of you looking to incorporate color and a little extra edge into your makeup for Homecoming, Prom or just for a fun night out! We hope you find this tutorial helpful and that you enjoy this look as much as we do!
- LORAC Behind The Scenes Eyeshadow Primer
- Urban Decay Shadow Box - "Tornado"
- Makeup Geek Shadow in "Wisteria"
- Too Faced Glitter Glue
- MAC Pigment in "Violet"
- LORAC Pro Palette 2 -Brow highlight in "Snow" and "Beige"
- Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade - Dark Brown
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in "Punjab"
- Urban Decay Naked Weightless Coverage Concealer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
- MAC Blush - "Warm Soul"
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - "Opal"
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in "Envy"
- LORAC Pro Palette 2 - "Jade"
- Almay Olive Eyeshadow
- Too Faced Perfect Lips Liner in "Perfect Nude"
- Too Faced Melted Lipstick in "Melted Nude"
- Buxom Lip Creme in "White Russian"