How To Wear Bright Lipstick - PART 1
Posted on February 09 2016
Hello there Lovelies! Looking for a great night-out makeup look that doesn’t involve the classic smokey eye? Get ahead of the trend with bold lips! So today I'm bringing you a How-To dedicated to Bright Lipstick! This tutorial I'm showing you one of my favorite QUICK and EASY ways to wear makeup that will compliment whatever lipstick color you choose! Stay tuned for Part 2 soon!
- MAC Shadow in "Soft Brown"
- MAC Shadow in "Cork"
- Too Faced Glitter Glue
- Mac Pigment in "Tan"
- LORAC Pro Palette shadow in "Snow"
- Benefits "They're Real" Mascara
- MakeupForever Lipliner in "16C"
- NARS "Schiap"
- NARS Audacious "Angela"
- Anastasia Beverly Hills "Electric Coral"
- MAC "Cherry" Lipliner
- MAC "Ruby Woo"