Customer Service Manager Test
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Curious to see what everyone else is obsessed with for the current season? Do you enjoy helping others and making their day?
Then this is the perfect job for you!
You’ll spend your day interacting with customers across a variety of channels, including web chats, phone calls and emails. Essentially your job is to make people happy which is why we are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic, detail-oriented individual with good communication skills to fill our customer service position!
Customer Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Be the voice of our company and serve as the primary contact with our customers
- Answer customer questions and assist them with order placement and site navigation through phone, online chat and email
- Typical customer questions include: products, sizing and availability; locations, hours, shipping transit times and costs; return policy, and more
- Provide prompt, friendly, consistent, and complete service to our customers in a polite, positive manner
- Follow up with customer calls/emails to resolve any outstanding order problems or questions
- Send abandon cart emails to customers whose orders can be fulfilled
- Increase sales through suggestive selling and exceptional product knowledge by assisting customers with making purchasing decisions
- Contribute ideas to improve the customer experience and internal efficiencies
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the company's products and relate this information to customer
- Assist with adding products to online store/POS system and update inventory quantity
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Skill Sets
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Efficiently navigate through a web-based computer system
- Ability to remain calm and practice patience in a fast paced work environment
- 1-2 years of experience in a call center, customer service, retail or a similar environment preferred