Does the thought of seeing the new collections before anyone else get your heart fluttering? Then this is the job for you! Every day will feel like Christmas as you open boxes and boxes of new goodies!
Rsvp Prom and Pageant is looking for an energetic, efficient and highly organized individual to oversee our entire E-Commerce process, from shipments to online products. The E-Commerce Manager is responsible for the management of all product movement, administration of inventory related activities, and consistent maintenance of inventory accuracy.
E-Commerce Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for unpacking inventory shipments and separating inventory for stores
- Prepare inventory for sales floor by steaming, barcoding and security tagging.
- Perform Quality Control at time of unpacking and again at time of shipment.
- Ensure all orders are properly packaged and shipped in a brand appropriate way
- Investigate & resolve shipping/receiving discrepancies with internal/external parties
- Send abandoned cart emails to customers whose orders can be fulfilled
- Deliver weekly and monthly reports with statistics and results for online store
- Implement creative & effective ways to grow sales and improve online experience
- Assist with adding products to online store/POS system and update inventory
- Assist in preparation of product photo shoots
- Manage the fulfillment process
- Perform other duties as needed
Requirements and Skill Sets
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Efficiently navigate through a web-based computer system
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive tasks
- Self-motivated, independent and able to work without supervision