Marketing/Social Media Coordinator Test
MARKETING/SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Do you Like, Tweet, Blog and Pin as a part of everyday life?
Then this is the perfect role for you!
As the Social Media Coordinator, you will manage and maintain all social media accounts, as well as blogging and developing a deep understanding of the business’s tone of voice & brand guidelines and working closely with the Marketing team. You will be expected to manage and maintain the organizations profile within the industry.
Marketing/Social Media Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Update website with relevant content and images
- Create and maintain relevant social media accounts
- Setup daily tasks and activity for all social media outlets
- Keep track of social media trends and competition
- Write, edit and publish weekly blog posts, newsletters, and autoresponders
- Manage online reputation through platforms such as Google and Yelp
- Deliver weekly and monthly reports with statistics and results for each account
- Generate content for all social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+
- Monitor and respond to customer comments and feedback and ensure reputation management policies are in place.
Requirements and Skill Sets
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Have a strong presence on personal social media platforms
- Excellent writing skills
- Deep interest in marketing, fashion and entrepreneurship
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive tasks
- Creative and innovative
- Self-motivated, independent and able to work without supervision
- An understanding of social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Poly-vore and Tumblr
- Previous experience in blogging and social media implementation and graphic design/video editing skills a Plus