Prom Stylist Test
Rsvp Prom and Pageant is always looking for exceptional people! We look for people who have a great attitude, who love working with people, who have great communication and sales skills and as well as provide the highest customer service!
You are the customers’ expert personal stylist! Your responsibilities are to dress the customers, give great customer service, show them coordinating accessories and ultimately help them find their perfect dress.
Prom Stylist Responsibilities:
- Greet and determine the needs of every customer in a timely, professional and engaging manner.
- Ensure dresses are handled with care by the customer, both on the sales floor and in the dressing rooms.
- Put away all “no” dresses from dressing room rack back on the floor in the proper section, size and color.
- Maximize sales and customer satisfaction by providing superior service with every customer.
- Know Rsvp Prom and Pageant merchandise and build on product knowledge on an ongoing basis.
- Watch customers that seem suspicious and let management know.
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible.
- Articulate store policies and answer customer questions.
- Assist with helping to inspect dresses (such as missing beads, hooks, snags, etc.) and accessories when the customer is ready for checkout.
- Perform daily maintenance tasks including steaming dresses when needed, general store cleaning and upkeep, tagging, floor displays and assisting co-workers.
Requirements and Skill Sets:
- At least 16 years old with reliable transportation
- Some retail experience (preferred but not required)
- Availability on evening and weekends